Caring for your terrarium
- Water your terrarium lightly every 2-3 weeks. Make sure that your terrarium has dried out completely before watering again.
- Use one ice cube or syringe per succulent to water your terrarium. This will ensure that the soil is damp and not soaking.
- Succulent leaves have a tendency to rot if they are in direct contact with too much water. Place the ice cube or syringe close to the succulent, not touching it.
- There is such a thing as too much love, so play hard to get! And by love, we mean water.
Payment & Deliveries
For your convenience, we accept Debit, VISA, and MasterCard, all payable through our website, or in person using the Square. Cash is also accepted. Upon purchasing your terrarium through our online store, you will receive an email within 24 hours from us to discuss a time and location for delivery.
Think of it like getting your car detailed. Even your terrarium needs a bit of a tune up and shine, so let us know if you need to treat your
Returns & Refunds
If you're unhappy with your terrarium or we didn't nail your vision, no sweat!
We will happily re-create something you will absolutely love.
Succulent by Nature is not responsible for any of the following:
- Succulents that die. Like all living things, succulents have a life span which is determined by how well you take care of your terrarium. Over watering and overly neglecting your succulents can lead to death.
- Glass bowls breaking.
- Animals consuming your succulent babies. You're a succulent parent now, and plant parenthood is a thing so make good choices!
Don't eat the plants
As succulent and juicy your terrarium may look, we don't recommend consuming! ;)